The Royal Flush Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Car buying Tips
N> Opinions EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am by cecileB

» Car Buying Tips eBook
N> Opinions EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

» Caffeine For Pregnancy Safe
N> Opinions EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am by Guest

» my mom is dating again intj dating
N> Opinions EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 am by Guest

» tramal drug
N> Opinions EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
N> Opinions EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm by Guest

» Íàâàëüíû
N> Opinions EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm by Guest

» Betty White Heart Worm Pills
N> Opinions EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm by Guest

» Bags Ogio Cheap
N> Opinions EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

N> Opinions

3 posters

Go down

N> Opinions Empty N> Opinions

Post  Lord Tajirii Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Ok all, now that i recently 99'ed my LK i am thinking about a new character. Here is what i have narrowed it down too:

Sniper (already have a 87 agi/dex hunter named Styx.)
Champ (already have a 91 monk named Bankei)
Paladin (already have an 86 GC Sader named Tajirii)

Now
i know that all classes have the pros and cons so i want you all to
tell me what you think, pros and cons included. Cost of lvling. Gear is
not a problem for them. I have most of them outfitted with decent gear
already.

So gear aside, start the debate...
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male
Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.myspace.com/thekiwiking

Back to top Go down

N> Opinions Empty Re: N> Opinions

Post  Moonlit Angel Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:57 am

I would pick whatever fits your particular style.

The paladin is probably the only one who will end up with a respectable amount of hp/survivability. I played a GC sader, now I'm a high priest. I miss being able to eat damage.

Hunter/Monk will level faster, unless you have a partner or a plan for your sader. The amount of random parties has (from what I have seen) declined drastically. Your sader may not be able to get a good ol' Niff2/Castle2 party (maybe).

Cost of leveling, highest to lowest. Sader>Monk>Hunter. Although Monk's cost attributes to fast leveling (i.e. inn warping and resting). Solo saders seem to use pots often. Maybe I'm just crazy, maybe I'm not.

Asking others is iffy. On one hand they could respond with things they would like to have (or party), other times it's just personal tastes.

So, in conclusion. My opinion is monk. Fast and easy. Has built-in motivation as well when you trans. "He didn't die from my fist, need more of (stat goes here)."
Moonlit Angel
Moonlit Angel
Poring

Male
Number of posts : 18
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks Moonlit Angel (not sure of your real name). Here are some of my thoughts:

As for parties, I dont have to worry about that. My girlfriend, in real life, is a 99 High Priestess (Dragonlet) and will take me to GH parties with a GC Sader. The thoughts with a GC sader were that i could collect Ori, Elu and cards from GH and make money. I have a 99 Lord Knight so gear is, for the most part covered and i have the other pieces i would need, such as a +8 Double Hurricane Haed and earrings.

As for Hunter and Monk those are both soloing characters. And either will be going to Bio 3 once the hit lvl 95. DS with Hunter or Gfist with monk. With a party of course. Draggie loves Bio 3 and is eager to help me level up.

That means the main thing i am thinking about is what MvP's do i want to kill? What gear do i want to collect? The answer keeps falling back to Valk gears, and other high level gears. Meaning Champ will be a better option. Though anyone who reads this, Sniper is too a great class for MvP's too, just different ones. Plus I like the Champ sprite more then the Sniper sprite, as with the new color, the Champ has green flames and that rocks!

As for Sader, i can alway have a GC Sader (he is level 86) to go and collect loot with randomly with Dragonlet if i choose to do so, just wont focus on lvling him to Pally. Just use him for money making. Becuase an AK card is worth WAY more then a Peno card from LK hunting.

Beyond all that, I was talking to Crim and minus Focused Arrow Strike and True Sight, i wouldn't be missing out on much if i went Ranger from Hunter and skipped Sniper. Also, i can always have him in the wing waiting to be leveled if i get bored with Rune Knight or Shura.

But, the thing to remember is that i want to 99/70 a 2nd character before the 3rd class comes out. My LK is now 99/68 and i think if i focused i can get a champ pretty damned close to 99/70 before 3rd class is release, giving me 2 options; Rune Knight and Shura.

As for cost of leveling, I would have to say though that the monk is the cheapest to level out of them all (no arrows or pots needed). I leveled from 91 @ 53% to 92 @ 8% and made 4mil+ zeny. And that is after random stops to the Inn. I kinda did so by cheating. LOL. I simply have a warp set up to another map, right next to a Geographer that no one will kill cause it is not a normal geographer map and its secluded. And i get SP from that and warp back to the field i level on. I only return to town when i go over weight. During Saturday alone, i gathered 500k in loots that i sold, that is not including Bacillius, Rough Ori, Great Natures, Antelope Horns, Blue Herbs. In Great Natures alone, i gathered 360+ on Saturday, those will be broke and sold. Id say if anything, that the monk is a money maker. LOL. And he heals for 1512 a heal. That is nice. He is now up to just shy of 1k SP so i can take longer runs to Sleepers/Goats.

What sucks is that i want a Sniper or Champion. I have been torn back and forth as i am looking at a 190 attack speed build on Sniper as i LOVE DPS characters. Where as a Champion deals BIG damage in 1 hit. With Champ i would go high STR, high INT, med DEX and rest into VIT. That would give me a decent cast time and a hella hard G-Fist for MvPs. And the build i am looking at will give me near 11k hp on the Champion. Where as the Sniper that i would wanna build would be 99 agi, 99 dex and 26 vit. (lol, i know all the sniper that read will will chastize my build as i would need INT for DS Spamming and IC casting) But with 190 attack speed I would be hitting 5 times a second and that can be more if i add in the chick hat.

So with all that said...i think i am going to focus on getting Champion!
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlit Angel Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 am

You can call me Mark :p

Champ sounds good, I'm jealous Smile I actually forgot about loot when posting..don't ask how that happened. Having Dragonlet around will be a great help...so I don't think you'll have many problems then.

As for DPS..just pretend that your champ saves it into one hit or something. You can get hueg dps...in one second. Even more if you have a scholar! /o/

11k hp on a champ is good, but sacrificing too much damage in stats is dangerous. Some pecos don't like to die in one fist, so you can either accept this, and help bring them down (instead of alone), or you can refute this and be determined to make them eat dirt.

As far as the sniper would go. Get int...PLEASE. It makes people like you more Smile and you can do more things solo or partied without a scholar.

Lastly...enjoy your monk/champ :p
Moonlit Angel
Moonlit Angel
Poring

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah Monk is making me a decent bit of change right now. Enough that I will probably item level from a 12/1 High Aco to 70/50 High Aco with him on the zeny im make leveling him up at sleepers!

I have 400+ Great Natures right now and I will continue to collect for a while. And the Bacillius is adding up too! 300+ right now. No cards yet though, but even if i got one, sleeper or goat, they arnt worth much.

As for Sniper, I was talking to Crim and i have seen things that will come in the future with the sniper class. Such as a cast time for Focused Arrow Strike and a cool down time after each use. So i think if i were to go Ranger, i would probably just 99 hunter and go straight to Ranger. I wouldnt miss out on much other then Focused Arrow Strike and Falcon Eyes.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlit Angel Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Lord Tajirii wrote:As for Sniper, I was talking to Crim and i have seen things that will
come in the future with the sniper class. Such as a cast time for
Focused Arrow Strike and a cool down time after each use.

FAS already has a cast time. Not everyone has 150 dex. The cool down on FAS is there too, but maybe not like "You can only FAS once every six seconds" or something, but it's there (from what I can see, strings helps remove it though).
Moonlit Angel
Moonlit Angel
Poring

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  -Strafe- Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Ya i heard about the cast time thing, but i wouldn't skip sniper and go ranger cause you would just limit your build to agi dex or trapper. I saw a neat build that was like my original falconer but, it was a high crit build and used the warg which is like reallly strong. Falcon eyes gives you a pretty decent bonus on atk so i would be hesitant to just pass it up.

-Strafe-
Poring

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Pharmacist
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

LOL, this is becoming rather tedious. I bust ass leveling my monk to 93 and now i am gonna call it quits on him.

Honestly the main this that is making me decided to give up on Champ right now and go after Sniper is money. My hunter is on my main account with LK and Sin X. My monk is on a 2nd account. Not paying my 2nd account will help me save a bit of money that can go towards something else. Beyond that the only character on my 2nd account worth playing is my Monk as everything else is just random. Well maybe my 87 bard but that is not needed as Crim has a bard on a 2nd account i can use for help with MvP's and so forth.

So for the time being I am going to go with hunter to Sniper. I think i will actually enjoy it more anyways since I am a big fan of DPS and fast damage. I am sorry too all for jumping back and forth so much. But in the time of needing all the money i can save, this will help only paying for 1 account. Once the 2nd account runs out that is it. It will sit till i decide i can pay it again and ill have a 93 monk in the wings to play if i get bored. LOL.

Though i doubt i would get bored with an LK that is ready for Rune Knight and the want to power lvl a hunter/sniper to get ready for Ranger and then worse comes to worse, i can always lvl my Sin X 93/61 to be ready for GX...LOL. Damn the choices. But for now, i am sticking to hunter. He is fun anyways. BTW B> Zerom Card x2. LOL
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content