The Royal Flush Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Car buying Tips
Sniper Build EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am by cecileB

» Car Buying Tips eBook
Sniper Build EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

» Caffeine For Pregnancy Safe
Sniper Build EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am by Guest

» my mom is dating again intj dating
Sniper Build EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 am by Guest

» tramal drug
Sniper Build EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
Sniper Build EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm by Guest

» Íàâàëüíû
Sniper Build EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm by Guest

» Betty White Heart Worm Pills
Sniper Build EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm by Guest

» Bags Ogio Cheap
Sniper Build EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sniper Build

5 posters

Go down

Sniper Build Empty Sniper Build

Post  Lord Tajirii Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Hello All,

I am starting to look into Sniper builds since that is the next class i am making and wanna be set when the time comes.

@Raicha - You think Steve would tell me his build or at least the basics? He seems to be a rather good killer and looks fun.

This is my initial thought for a 99/70 Sniper:
STR: 1+21
AGI: 80+40
VIT: 52+8 (debating sacrificing some VIT for INT - Thoughts?)
INT: 23+22
DEX: 99+61
LUK: 1+13

HP: 11,371 | SP: 797
HIT: 299
Flee: 224
Attack Speed:181.64

Gears:
Ulle's Cap (uncarded for now, not sure what to put in it)
+7 Tights of Ares
+7 Immune Muffler
+9 Superior Boots / Varients
Robo Eyes
Pirate Dagger
2x Accessories (1 with zerom card to hit 160 dex)

With Archer Card set:

STR: 1+19
AGI: 80+46
VIT: 52+8 (debating sacrificing some VIT for INT - Thoughts?)
INT: 23+20
LUK: 1+13

HP: 9476 | SP: 725
Flee: 240
Attack Speed:182.83

Gears:
Ulle's Cap - not carded yet
+7 Tights - Anolian Card
+7 Muffler - Dragon Tail Card
+9 Boots - Merman Card
Robo Eyes
Pirate Dagger
Bow Thimble - Alligator Card
Random Accessory (maybe The Sign as with archer card set i have 160 DEX with all cards)

Thoughts?
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male
Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.myspace.com/thekiwiking

Back to top Go down

Sniper Build Empty Re: Sniper Build

Post  Aijia Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 am

Ummmm
For my build its a pure pure pure hybrid.
I don't really have a opinion on stats because it really comes down to what you want to do.
As for the gears in archer set, maybe you should go for tidal/wool scarfs instead.
If you do plan to use the set be warned that you can't really use it everywhere like places where you need elemental armors. You will also have to make all your bows compounded with a cruiser card which is a bit of a loss in damage if you plan to not use the set later on.
Speaking of cruiser cards, good luck with that. Someone kinda bought all the cards that would appear on the market kinda making them a bit more rare.
Heres a few and other stuff not including the dagger and instruments made >>
https://2img.net/h/i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/Aijia_RO/bowslotsofbows.jpg

Aijia
Marin

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Holy Crap that is alotta bows. Can it be assumed that you are the one that bought up all the cruiser cards on the market making them more rare.

Honestly i am debating using the archer cards set. As you stated it will be a lost in damage since 1 card has to be a cruiser card. While at the same time the attack bonus from the set might actually be made back up from having that 4th damage dealing card. Or at least slightly make up that difference.

I know the archer set is good and that it is rather useful but to get all those cruiser bows made would be a pain in the ass. I mean i could attempt to make a set of slotted elemental with Cruiser cards for the set but nowhere near as many as you have. That is just amazing.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Automatic Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Lord Tajirii wrote:Holy Crap that is alotta bows. Can it be assumed that you are the one that bought up all the cruiser cards on the market making them more rare.

Honestly i am debating using the archer cards set. As you stated it will be a lost in damage since 1 card has to be a cruiser card. While at the same time the attack bonus from the set might actually be made back up from having that 4th damage dealing card. Or at least slightly make up that difference.

I know the archer set is good and that it is rather useful but to get all those cruiser bows made would be a pain in the ass. I mean i could attempt to make a set of slotted elemental with Cruiser cards for the set but nowhere near as many as you have. That is just amazing.

If I ever have to try and find a cruiser card again, I think I'll just open my veins.
Automatic
Automatic
Metaling

Male
Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Soakin' up every little bit, to sharpen my bones.
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:10 pm

So i edited my build slightly so i can take advantage of a Gemini-S58 card for less stun chance. I am looking roughly at this now:

STR:1+21
AGI:90+41
VIT:34+8
INT:24+20
DEX:99+61
LUK:1+13

The increase in agi to 90 not only increase attack speed almost 2.3 points but it also give me, if wearing a the Gemini-S58 card, an extra 30% resistance to stun and silence. Which is always nice.

Ok Aijia, i know that my build is of my own liking as you explained, i have another question for you though. In what order should i get stats? I know that i will want to start out with DEX, but at what point should i stop on DEX and start on AGI? Just wondering since that is gonna be helpful in making this.

I have the items ready to items level my High Archer (far away, i have high hopes) to Sniper by simply turning the items in. So that will rocket me up in the levels right away.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aijia Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 pm

I would say stop around the 70-80's for DEX since those are at least the minimal amount most people get. It gets pretty annoying to have low flee with the lower defense hp you have at early levels.

As far as the set goes it is pretty nice on the damage but if you decided to not use the set in alot of places you will find that the cruiser carded bows aren't all that great compared to those without one in it.

And yes it can be assumed I was the one who bought up all those cards.

Aijia
Marin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:36 pm

I figure it was you after seeing your list of bows.

Ive actually debated keeping my crit bows for Sniper as Draggies new HP will have gloria and with the crit bow should be entertaining. That and they wont sell for that much now anyways.

Now, if i decided to not plan for hunter set, the damage output should still be rather comprable right? I mean slightly less due to lack of combo stats, but still damn close.

I checked my build and with 90+41 agi and buffs + food ill have 187+ attack speed. That will be rather nice.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aijia Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 pm

It would be a nice idea to keep those bows around, who knows maybe around Ranger time they would be usefull for whatever build they require.

And yes the set is comprable but you still have the limitations all set stuff has as in you're stuck wearing that set. Good luck using it in thors unless you slot the Anolian card in fire armor, etc etc.

Aijia
Marin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Raicha Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 am

Or forgot to wear it and make your HP go nuts !

And I think Steve never told his build at anyone (Mark was close to guess it right tho). Secret sniper Wink
Raicha
Raicha
Marin

Female
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Kewl. Thank you for answering all my questions. And i understand about secret sniper. LOL. Your sniper is rather effecient. Would love to join a party with you and see your trapping skills that Raicha has told me about. I have a few more questions that have come into my mind if you don't mind continuing to share your knowledge.

1) If endowed,for example, im using a +8 Triple Saharic XBow and iron arrows w/ wind endow at Baylan 4. Now i know i would have no need to change arrows there but, for situational example, if i change arrows will i lose the endow like i would with changing weapon?

2) Any recommendations for where to level a solo hunter at lvl 90? I am currently killing Hill Winds. Not bad for the ease of killing and my flee rate. I am pulling about 10% an hour there solo, not DSing. To much SP, and with 182 attack speed without buffs, i kill rather fast.

Someone mentioned GH Prisons. Is that decent exp at lvl 90? I also have a Crit bow for undead and undead killer shoes. I am in the process of getting
a Quad Boned Comp so i can go to TI surface and kill.

3)Also i was able to make a +7 Burning Bow and a +7 Freezing Bow last night so that is cool. I know there is an Earth Bow, but is there a wind
version? That deals 25% more damage with wind arrows, like the others?
Just wondering.

4)Also in getting VIT and INT, im betting those can wait till close to the end of my sniper levels, correct? I guess that i don't see much need in the beginning to pump VIT and the difference will be small in the lower levels.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aijia Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 pm

1) No idea, never really tried that.
2) Prisons is nice xp, used to solo there and lvl 2 in the 90's on my hunter.
Moscovia is good too, drop good loot with recovery items too. Just DS and then normal attack till you get your sp back. When you get the boned you can also go to the Eddga map.
3) The wind bow is the Gust bow and has the 25% more damage and
chance of casting Wind Blade when attacking, nothign really special about that attack though.
4) You could wait but then again it isnt that much of a problem if you get that int early on, might even be a bit more helpful compared to the little amount of dex/agi you get.

Aijia
Marin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Well as of right now i am planning on item leveling my High Archer to 70/50 in about 30 minutes after Trans'ing. I am collecting the items now.

Do you think it wise to get job 50 on a high archer? Or is the standard job 42 ok with only 1 arrow shower? I don't mind going to job 50 if it is better as it is all gonna be item quests anyways. But if i only need job 42 then i can save those items for job levels after turning Sniper.

As for VIT (32 base) and INT (24 base), i suppose that is not many points to begin with. I could even use my initial 100 status points for that and then pump DEX.

Here is a basic build idea for a 70/50 high archer:
DEX: 80
AGI: 45
INT: 24
VIT: 34

From there i can go Sniper and start to work AGI more and dex a bit after that.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Hey Aijia or Raicha or anyone that would like to comment,

I was wondering your opinion on the following build, just whether you think it might be practical or not. I am thinking about adding luck to the build. Bear in mind that i will have an HP wife leveling with me.

AGI: 90+43
VIT: 22+8
INT: 20+20
LUK: 25+43

This will leave me with 0 points at lvl 99.

This is with self buffs and HP buffs at 99/70. With that LUK ill have (w/ gloria) a 21.4% chance that my bird will auto blitz-beat. With Varient Shoes, ill have 10,073hp / 850sp. And with 90 AGI ill have 184.83 attack speed with buffs. The reason for the 90 AGI is to take advantage of the Gemini-G58 card ima put in my Ulle's Cap.

I know that you feel each person should build to their liking and that is what i am doing, i am just wondering you thoughts on whether you think this build will be ok in the long run? Do you think that the VIT is too little? Also, is there a need to get job 50 on High Archer? I only as since i am planning on Item Questing myself and Draggie to 70/50 High Aco/Archer. I mean it would result in lvl 9 Arrow Shower.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Raicha Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am

Im totally not a pro with snipers (except in the fact that I lvl with one for years lol) so I can give you only the HP's view. Snipers are hyper squishy, they can be real good at places that do good xp for 2 ppl (nameless 2, thor, TT) but you need to keep them alive (and that's the hard part...)
I'm aware that we lvled good in those place only cuz of Steve's reflex and not really cuz of my or his build. I don't think a good sniper relay that much on stats or equip (they just help keeping him alive) 99% of the time that we didnt get own somewhere its cuz Steve had the reflex to sleep trap a mob, repel, or trap a monster away. So I say pick a build that you feel comfortable with and use your sniper everywhere and in any kind of situations to make him good Very Happy !

Rai

~The stat that im probably the most happy that Steve got is int lol So he is not always out of sp like most of snipers~

Oh most important !! Arrow shower lvl 1 if u dont wanna kill you own traps !!
Raicha
Raicha
Marin

Female
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Cool, thanks again for the information. Please don't feel that i am attempting to pry into Steve's build as i know it is custom. I'm just asking questions as it will be nice to have a game plan set for when i make sniper. And I soak information like this up like a sponge. As we all know it takes a while to get to 2nd class and when that happens its not easy to reset.

I'm going play and tweak the stats a bit to hopefully get a build that i think will be fun to level with and occasionally WoE. I will play with the build's on a test server and see how it goes, see how fast I burn SP things like that.

Im getting closer, i am at lvl 96 now. 3 more to go and I shall glow. Draggie too is almost 96 on her priestess. We will trans together at the same time, shall be fun. I was planning on item leveling but i think that i actually want to level up a bit as a high archer, lol. Maybe use the items on the last few levels. I have 500 Bacilius saved up from leveling monk at sleepers map. Those will be nice.

As for leveling in Thors, Nameless 2 or TT, I know that for Thors it will be best to have a 2x Flammable 2x Beholder Bow and for NL 2 that the Quad Boned. But for TT, what should i use? Quad Damned and Quad Hallowed? Im not certain. If that is the case, then i could use the same bows at Geffenia. Right? Also do you 2 ever level at Abyss? If so what bow? I like it there when I was a Sin X in parties.
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aijia Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 pm

You might be better off using the boned also for TT, and maybe a titan for the mini bosses.
For Geffenia the damned and hallowed works there.
For Abyss if you can get the petite cards then that will be fine, if not go with titan.

Aijia
Marin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  One Shot Fri May 08, 2009 4:21 pm

I really dont know where you are at on your build but after taking a look at the comments on this topic it feels so nice to know we have another sniper who knows about the sniper class. As far as stats go it goes back to what Raicha said...really doesnt matter about the really small differences. I will tell you that seriously if you are not going to be falconier, which you probably wont, just best to leave luck alone. Agi get atleast to have a .33 DS. Dex you choose 150 or 160 dex. Now the part that will porbably make the biggest impact...vit and int...vit i would get about 30 because of how hard monsters hit in thors etc. It is nice to survive a CS when the HP cant save you. Do not depend on HP to do eveything, shit happens. Int again goes back to what Raicha said, it is nice if you are married or NOT married to have int so you wont have to ask for it as much. Great comments Raicha and steve.

One Shot
Poring

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tajirii Fri May 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Thank you all again for the great info. As for a build i think i have planned what i am gonna go for which is as follows. May possibly add some little tweaks here and there. I am married to Dragonlet- who will trans with me and ill have an HP lvling partner. I don't plan on being a falconer, but with a bit of luck like i have (and having gloria all the time) it will give me a 17.5% ABB on bird for only 12 luck.

Gears ill be using:
+4 Ulle's (stability, wise and Arta's)
+4/+7 Odin's Blessing (Clarity(+7), Evil(+7) and Wild Cat(+4))
+7 Immune Wool Scarf
+7 Green Tidal Shoes
Robo Eyes
2x Athletic Seals of the Continental Guard
Pirate Dagger/Spare Card (collecting for armor)
Various +9/+10 comp bows

Stats (with Gears at 99 and buffs)
AGI: 90+44 (90 agi is for use with Gemini Card in Ulle's for WoE)
VIT: 23+8
INT: 30+20
LUK: 12+13 (+30 more with Gloria)

That is about what i have come up with. That will be:
MHP: 9,370
MSP: 840
ASPD: 184.99 (without food, w/food-187.86)
Flee: 238
Lord Tajirii
Lord Tajirii
Drops

Male

Back to top Go down