The Royal Flush Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Car buying Tips
9-11 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am by cecileB

» Car Buying Tips eBook
9-11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

» Caffeine For Pregnancy Safe
9-11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am by Guest

» my mom is dating again intj dating
9-11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 am by Guest

» tramal drug
9-11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Dealer Negotiation Secrets eBook
9-11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm by Guest

» Íàâàëüíû
9-11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm by Guest

» Betty White Heart Worm Pills
9-11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm by Guest

» Bags Ogio Cheap
9-11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

9-11

2 posters

Go down

9-11 Empty 9-11

Post  AG Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Have you Forgotten

I walked around today and as I was greeted by both people I know and those courteous enough to say hello as I passed I had a single simple reply. “how’s it going? What’s up? How are you? Good morning, afternoon…” to each I replied “I remember.” Every person without fail gave me a look like I was crazy and continued on or asked “remember what?” It seems we can remember a lot of days and dates, birthdays, anniversaries, first kiss, first date, the day we enlisted into service for the country, the day we completed that enlistment, and many other days of importance often unique to the individual. Why is it then that we forget the events of this day which occurred only a few short years ago. In the weeks following 9-11-01 any street you turned down people were flying there flags with pride and remembrance. People banned together in support of the survivors and our troops. Today the more common phrase is a half hearted, “I still support our troops, but not the war.” Have your forgotten? You can believe and buy into the views and negativity proliferated by the main stream media but ask someone who lost someone on this day, and who has stood in the sand and sacrificed his blood, and watched his buddies do the same. Talk to someone who has witnessed the atrocities in that part of the world, or raided the very camps and compound where those responsible for 9-11 were trained and indoctrinated, and they will tell you “I remember.” Ask them what they think about the ongoing conflict and the response would be, “I don’t give a F*&^ about all the political red tape media spewing bulls@#% we did the right thing we are continuing to do the right thing and my biggest fear is the total lack of public support that may result in these operation being stopped before they are seen through to completion. If I was given the choice I would make the same choices and though the cost is high and the pain still felt as if it were today I would do it all again.” Regardless of your personal views of subsequent events of 9-11-01 remember this day. Remember the innocent lives lost when 2 commercial airliners were hijacked and crashed into the twin towers. Remember the third plan that was crashed into the Pentagon. Remember the fourth plane full of everyday ordinary heroes who gave there own lives to bring that plane down in a field and never allowed it to reach its target. Take a minuet, take 11 minuets out of your busy schedule today and use them in contemplation and remembrance and Honor all of the casualties from this day and the days that followed. Look yourself in the mirror and say “I remember”

God Bless America

God Bless You

Formerly

SSG Clowers B Company, 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment

Rangers Lead the Way

AG
Poring

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

9-11 Empty Re: 9-11

Post  Automatic Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 pm

Some guy on FB posted "Travesties occurred on this day..." and I so I went to BBC to see what had happened.

I thought he was talking about this, or this, or this. Then I realized! It was this!

I wish I would have invested a bit of money into those companies that produced flags and those neat yellow ribbons!
Automatic
Automatic
Metaling

Male
Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Soakin' up every little bit, to sharpen my bones.
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum